Please provide the following information to the Building Management Office three (3) weeks prior to the intended move date.
Move Date: For the benefit of all Tenants, major moves/deliveries can only be accommodated on evenings and weekends. Please specify the date and time desired as soon as possible to avoid conflicts with the reservations of the Loading Dock and Service Elevators Again, all moves must occur on weekends or after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays.
Movers: Please submit the name of the moving company, telephone number and name and number of the onsite moving supervisor. It is recommended that the moving company supervisor visit the building to become familiar with the elevator locations, clearances and conditions before the move is scheduled. In addition, the moving company must submit a certificate of insurance prior to the move and must comply with all moving rules and regulations. Please have the movers use plywood or Masonite to cover the carpets, elevators, and wall covering to prevent any unnecessary damage. The moving contractor will be responsible for any damage to the building incurred during the move. Movers must report any electrical problems or equipment breakdowns that occur. At the conclusion of any move, the moving company is responsible for removing all trash, packing cartons, and moving boxes. The building trash containers are not to be used for moving debris.
Service Elevators: The building has two separate freight elevators accessible through the loading dock. The elevators and the service entrance to the building are the only means to be used for moving boxes, furniture or equipment. Passenger elevators and lobby entrances may not be used during a move. All vehicles used for loading and unloading must use the loading dock. Damage caused to any elevator or to the building during a move will be charged to the tenant. All materials, pallets, etc., to be hoisted in service elevators must be containerized and broken down or sized to fit the cabs and will be limited in weight and size to the capacity of the elevators as follows:
Freight Elevator #1 - 3500 lbs.
(5’10”W x 5’3” x 10”H)
Freight Elevator #2 - 4000 lbs.
(4’11”W x 7’73/4” x 10”H)
Directory Listing: Please specify in writing exactly how the company name should be listed.
Suite Sign: Please specify in writing exactly what should appear on the suite sign.
TENANT CONTACT INFORMATION FORM: Each tenant at move-in is asked to complete a Tenant Contact Information Form www.shorenstein.com/angus. This form is a list of contact names and home phone numbers to be used for day-to-day operations, for emergencies, for fire/safety wardens, rent and lease inquires, and to list the disabled employees. These names and phone numbers are kept in a confidential file. This information should be updated any time changes occur in personnel or the disabled employee list.
Parking: Will your company be utilizing all the spaces provided for in the Lease? Please turn in the parking applications as soon as possible, so that parking cards may be programmed.
Access Cards: Please provide a list of all employees who will need access to the building after hours.
Mail Delivery: Notify the United States Postal Service and all clients of the new mailing address before the actual move-in date. A mail box will be issued by the United States Postal Service. All keys are distributed by USPS and should be returned to them.
Security: The entrances to the Loading Dock will be locked after 9:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., Monday - Friday. For access during the secured hours, Security can be reached via the intercom located next to the Loading Dock. You are required to hire a security guard to operate the freight elevator during your move. Please coordinate this with the management office.
Insurance: It is necessary that any company or persons performing work for any tenant are fully insured with proper additional insured as outlined in the Lease Agreement. Please forward copies of the certificates of insurance, before any work is performed, to the Building Management Office.
Building Regulations: The Lease contains the building rules and regulations. If you have a question, please contact the Property Management Office.
MOVE-IN RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Landlord, Tenant’s representative responsible for coordinating the move, and Tenant’s furniture installation company, delivery company, moving company and related vendors involved in the move shall meet no less than three (3) weeks prior to Tenant’s scheduled move-in date to coordinate times, establish methods of delivery and reserve use of the loading dock, service corridors, and elevators for the move.
- Tenant’s moving contractor will provide Landlord with a Certificate of Insurance evidencing coverage of Statutory Workmen’s Compensation and a minimum of $2 Million Combined Liability. JPMCC 2006-CIBC17 OFFICE 600 LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, CW Capital and Parkway Realty Services is to be named as Additional Insured on the Commercial General Liability policy as Managing Agent and Landlord, respectively.
- All companies making deliveries in connection with the move are to adhere to the moving rules and regulations pertaining to the protection of the Demised Premises and the Project. All costs associated with adhering to such protection procedures shall be the responsibility of the Tenant and/or Tenant’s freight, moving or delivery company.
- Protection should be installed the evening of or prior to the move and removed immediately upon completion; Tenant (or its moving company) is responsible for leaving the area in as clean a condition as it was prior to the move.
- The Building floor covering must be protected with masonite or plywood along the prescribed route of movement through the Building, as outlined by Landlord.
- The elevator lobbies, Building corridors and doors must be protected with cardboard, plywood or other materials pre-approved by Landlord.
- The elevator cab walls and flooring must be protected with masonite, plywood or soft pads.
- The movement of materials, furniture, etc. is limited only to those corridors stairwells, elevators and service areas designated by Landlord.
- A “Tenant Information Manual” will be delivered to Tenant prior to move-in.
- Tenant is required to hire a security officer to operate the freight elevator at a minimum of 4 hours at a time and billed back to the Tenant. This can be scheduled at the time of the freight elevator reservation.
- A pre-move walk-through is to be conducted immediately before the commencement of the move by Landlord, Tenant’s move coordinator and Tenant’s moving contractor supervisor to identify existing damage in common areas and corridors and to insure that areas to be used for transporting items are protected and padded according to Building regulations. If a pre-walk is not done, all damage is billed to tenant.
- The Demised Premises will be cleaned at Landlord’s expense in accordance with the cleaning specifications set forth in the Lease prior to the move (exclusive of extraordinary cleaning required due to leasehold improvements construction work and exclusive of the removal of construction debris) and upon Tenant’s request after the move is completed (exclusive of any extraordinary cleaning or the removal of moving boxes, etc.). Normal cleaning services will commence on the next scheduled Business Day. Tenant should instruct movers to remove all used and unpacked boxes from the Building, making arrangements for disposal other than using the waste facilities of the Building.
- It is the Tenant’s responsibility to notify Landlord of items to be moved which are unusually large or heavy (in excess of 3,500 pounds) or which may require review by Landlord. Dimensions and weight may prohibit the safe transport and placement within acceptable structural guidelines. Any large items that cannot be placed in the service elevator will require special hoisting arrangements which will be made through the Landlord. Tenant’s moving contractor should include in the bid price to the Tenant any additional charges required for extra services which may need to be provided by the elevator contractor to hoist large items.
- Access control personnel will be notified as to the move-in schedule and will monitor the progress of the move. Any changes in the move-in schedule must be reported to Landlord or Landlord’s representative immediately. An emergency phone number will be required by the access control personnel for the moving contractor’s onsite supervisor and for the Tenant’s onsite representative responsible for coordinating the move.
- Tenant’s moving company employees must be easily identifiable by wearing company shirts and name badges.
- Tenant’s moving company must adhere to the Building Rules and Regulations.
- After hours HVAC is available upon request. Tenant must request and identify specific time requirements for said service. Landlord or Landlord’s representative should be notified of any changes from the confirmed HVAC request.
- Landlord specifically reserves the right to modify any of these rules and regulations and to establish such additional reasonable rules and regulations as in its judgment shall from time-to-time by required for the safety, protection, care and cleanliness of the Building, the operation thereof, the preservation and good order therein or the protection and comfort of the other tenants of the Building and their agents, employees and guest; provided, however, Landlord agrees that any such modifications or additions to the foregoing rules and regulations shall not unreasonably diminish, limit or restrict Tenant’s rights, powers and privileges under the Lease or unreasonably impair Tenant’s enjoyment and use of or access to the Demised Premises.
We invite you to learn how to implement your own emergency preparedness plans by using the resources from our PREP website.
LIFE SAFETY & SECURITY
Become familiar with the life safety information specific to your building and location. Sign in to Building Safety Solutions to view the multimedia presentation that will help you in a crisis event.